If you need to secure your domain, go for GeoTrust's True BusinessID certificate with Organisation Validation for the ultimate security convenience.
The certificate’s OV will show your customers that your site and your business have been validated by GeoTrust, one of the most recognised signs of online trust. And the time/date stamp embedded within your free true site seal will further boost customer confidence, proving your SSL security cert is active and current.
Organisation Validation will also embed your organisation's name within the site seal, enhancing trust.
Benefits and features
- Organisation Validation- Verifies organisation legitimacy to boost customer confidence and improve conversion rates
- Secure domain.com for free when you order www.domain.com
- Unlimited server licensing
- $1,500,000 warranty
- Free and unlimited reissues
- Free GeoTrust True Site Seal, embedded with your company’s name and date/time stamp:
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you would spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from £379.00 to £331.50.
- Exclusive benefits from SSL247®, including unrivalled customer service from a dedicated account manager and a 30 day money-back guarantee
SSL247®: Official GeoTrust experts, just a phone call away
Speak with one of our accredited SSL specialists now to disucss your options and decide if the True BusinessID OV certificate is right for your business. All of our consultants are SSE and SSE+ accredited. That means we're officially recognised as experts in the GeoTrust SSL range. Call 0203 143 4120 (London office) .
Need some impartial advice?
When you call us, you won't be put on hold or have to put up with automated services – you’ll get through to a friendly SSL consultant who’ll be pleased to help. Our customer service is important to us and it’s important to our clients too, that’s why many go on to recommend us to their contacts – we've even received awards for our services and expertise.
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.