We will be exhibiting at FIC 2020
Join us at FIC 2020 at our stand in Hauts-de-France!
SSL247 are proud to announce that we will be exhibiting at FIC (Forum International de la Cybersecurité) 2020 on January 28th, 29th and 30th at Lille Grand Palais. Dedicated to exchanges of views and specialised meetings, FIC has become the leading European event on cybersecurity security and digital trust. Its uniqueness intends to mix:
- A FORUM to encourage reflection and discussions among the European cybersecurity ecosystem
- A TRADE FAIR for buyers and suppliers of cybersecurity solutions to meet and network
Bringing together key digital transformation players, cybersecurity experts, and risk management specialists, FIC explores and promotes innovation in the approach to cybersecurity to support organisations. This forum aims to speed up the development of the EUROPEAN CYBERSECURITY MARKET and the challenges faced in the ever-evolving digital world.
What can you expect from SSL247?
Come join us to get all your cybersecurity inquiries answered by our award-winning security consultants and CREST-accredited Penetration Testers at our stand in Hauts-de-France. This three-day event will allow you to discover new opportunities and technological revolutions, keeping you ahead of potential cyber-attacks and vulnerabilities. Attended by industry-leading experts and specialists, FIC is an event not to be missed. What can you expect from SSL247?
- Live IoT hacking demonstrations on our stand in Hauts-de-France for all three days performed by our accredited Penetration Tester, Loic Castel
- Advice from our PKI certified expert, Robin Lefevre, here to help you gain knowledge in choosing the right PKI solution for your business needs
- Get your questions answered by our award-winning cybersecurity experts
Want to attend?
Still haven't registered? Sign up now for FREE to get your place alongside 10,000 other visitors!Register Now
If you would like more information about FIC, please feel free to contact one of our friendly consultants who are happy to answer any questions:
Send us your comments
Your comment will not be published. If you have a question, do not forget to write your email address so that we can get back to you!