nShield Solo: Features
nShield Solo HSMs are low-profile, embedded PCI-Express cards that provide cryptographic services to one or more applications hosted on a single server or appliance. These hardened, tamper-resistant cards perform encryption, digital signing and key generation on behalf of an extensive range of commercial and custom-built applications, including certificate authorities, code signing and more. The nShield Solo series includes nShield Solo+ and the new high-performance nShield Solo XC, which offers superior asymmetric and symmetric performance and best-in-class elliptic curve cryptography (ECC) transaction rates.
The latest nShield Solo offers a variety of features that can be set up to deliver cryptographic key services to severs. This includes:
- Maximising performance and availability with cryptographic transactions and flexible scaling
- Supporting a wide variety of applications such as code signing, certificate authorities, etc.
- Protection of applications with CodeSafe by connecting you with nShield's secure execution environment
- Reducing costs and travel through Remote Administration
Why choose SSL247® as your service provider?
Our accumulated portfolio of awards and accreditatuions mean our trusted consultants are the leading web security experts in Europe who have satisfied numerous high profiled clients over the years. By choosing SSL247® as your HSMs providing specialist, your organization will gain the same comprehensive level of support we’ve become renowned for as well as privileged access to exclusive market leading benefits including:
- Bespoke and impartial consultations
- 10+ years of multi-award winning experience and expertise
- Accredited consultants
- Multi-lingual support
- Dedicated account managers
- FREE security assessment to ensure your online business continuity is secured
Get in touch with one of our experts today
For more information regarding HSMs and how SSL247® could benefit your business, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our trusted consultants for a FREE no commitment consultation: