- KB >>
- Digital IDs
These Digital IDs and Personal ID support pages will help you with signing and encrypting your emails with various email clients and signing your Microsoft Office documents with your Personal ID certificate.
Our Code Signing support pages will provide you with instructions on how to sign your code for the available platforms: Microsoft Authenticode, Sun Java, Microsoft Office & VBA, Apple Mac & Adobe AIR. A tutorial on how to sign and certify your PDF document with Adobe Acrobat is also available below as well.
Finally, use our HTML code generator to quickly and easily display the Norton Secured Seal on your web site: just copy and paste the code.
- Choose your platform to access the installation tutorials
- Read the FAQ for Code Signing
- See how to manage your Code Signing from MySSL®
- Install up your Adobe CDS certificate
- See the user guide for Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional
- Read our FAQ for PDF Signing