Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Apache Ensim Web Server:
Install your SSL Certificate
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----). Save the file in /etc/ssl/crt/. The public and private key files should be in the same directory already.
2. Log in to the Administrator console and choose the website you want to secure.
3. Click Services, Actions and choose SSL Settings.
4. Choose Import. Copy your certificate (from step 1) into the box shown.
5. Save your certificate, then log out.