Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Nortel SSL Accelerator:
Install the Intermediate Certificate
1. /ROOTS|Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the entire contents under a new cert # in the following location: /cfg/sll/cert x/cert.
2. Specify this new cert number under the SSL server/cfg/sll/serx/sll/cachain x.
3. Click Apply.
Install your SSL Certificate
1. Click SSL, Certificates, Import and Text.
2. Select your newly created certificate identifier in the drop-down menu at the top.
3. Paste the text of your certificate (you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it and include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----) into the text box.
4. Click Update.