SYMANTEC READY ISSUANCE WITH SSL247®
SSL247® offers you a more efficient way to authenticate and issue SSL certificates... for free!
Ready Issuance is a new feature from Symantec that SSL247® offers to enhance the authentication phase during the ordering
With Ready Issuance, you will now only have to go through the authentication process once by submitting your organisation details, domain name(s) and contacts. The authenticated information will then be used to instantly issue Symantec OV (Organisation Validation) certificates (Secure Site and Secure Site Pro) for the next 39 months (3.25 years).
With SSL247® you will benefit from the best SSL certificates, and the fastest issuance time possible.
Ready Issuance is suitable for you if:
- You need at least 5 SSL Certificates annually
- You have multiple divisions or domains (such as .com, .net, .gov, etc.)
- You have global brands or websites (such as .co.uk, .nl, .com.br, etc.)
- You provide the documents for the authentication only once every 39 months (3.25 years)
- Your certificates are issued immediately (while it takes up to 48 hours with the normal process)
- SSL247® doesn't charge extra! We simply reduce the time, cost and complexity of certificate issuance
How does Ready Issuance work?
Ready Issuance is a feature that we can quickly activate thanks to our dedicated pre-vetting team. The activation process takes 48 hours and is divided into two main steps:
Once Ready Issuance is activated, every time you place a new order for an OV certificate, Symantec will check if the information you provided matches the information in their database. If so, then the certificate is issued instantly!
Ready Issuance in a nutshell
Contact one of our certified experts now: