With Comodo OV Multi-Domain, you only need one certificate to manage all of your domains. Through the use of Subject Alternative Name (SAN), Comodo Multi-Domain SSL certificates provide the same quality SSL security as the regular certificates but allow you to secure up to 210 domains on a single SSL certificate.
Benefits and Features
- Organisation Validation - Validates your company and domain name, providing double trust for visitors
- Secure up to 210 domains on a single SSL certificate: 1 fully qualified domain name + 209 SANs (Subject Alternative Name)
- One certificate already includes one domain and two SANS, and additional SANs can be added
- You have the possibility to add Wildcard SANs to secure an unlimited number of sub-domains
- Unlimited server licences
- Compatible with 99% of browsers
- Issuance in less than 2 working days
- A free and clickable Comodo SSL Site Seal to validate your identity and prove to your visitors that your website is secure:
Benefits exclusive to SSL247® customers
- Our customer service, already praised by 7,000 satisfied customers
- Our 30-day money back guarantee
- A dedicated account manager, able to support you at any step from order to installation
- A free account on our MySSL® portal, the one place to deal with all your products
Secure multiple domains with SAN
With Comodo OV Multi-Domain SSL, you can secure up to 210 domains.
Get as many SANs (Subject Alternative Name) as you need and secure any combination of domains, machine names or IP addresses. SAN certificates can secure different Microsoft applications such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office Communications Server, Lync, SharePoint and Office 365.
With this certificate, you can also add Wildcard, and secure unlimited sub-domains.
Upgrade to Extended Validation for the ultimate level of security and trust
Get the green bar of trust by choosing Extended Validation (EV) with Comodo EV Multi-Domain SSL, and instate immediate visual confidence with your customers. The green bar can have a real impact on your online conversions.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us: