Trust. Now powered by DigiCert.
With more than 100,000 customers in over 150 countries, GeoTrust delivers business-class SSL/TLS security solutions to companies of all sizes at the best possible value. Its wide range of digital certificates allow companies to cost-effectively maximize their website security while aligning themselves with a highlytrusted and respected digital security brand.
Without the need for any paperwork your site can be secured in minutes, with encryption of up to the maximum 256-bit.
Benefits and features
- Domain Validation - Obtain the minimum requirements for validation quickly and easily
- $500,000 warranty
- Unlimited server licences
- Unlimited – and free – reissues for the lifetime of your certificate
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you would spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from £90.00 to N/A
- A 30 day money-back guarantee, a personal SSL specialist and a MySSL® account with every order – just a few of the benefits available to SSL247® customers
Do you need the GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Certificate? Ask an expert
It’s important you choose the right certificate for your business. We’re here to help with our impartial, accredited experts - and highly praised - SSL advice. Find out now if this is the right certificate for your site by calling one of our friendly, qualified SSL experts. Call +44 (0) 204 519 2097
Do your site visitors need more assurance?
Enhance your visitors’ confidence and inspire more trust by showing that your business (as well as your site) has been validated too. For more assurance, choose the True BusinessID. But for ultimate confidence in your business, choose the True BusinessID EV.
Let your customers know that you do not take safety lightly
The “powered by DigiCert” website seal is an important visual indicator of a site’s trustworthiness. In fact, a recent Frost & Sullivan study found a site seal from a respected brand is one of two primary factors internet users of all experience levels take into account when judging a site’s legitimacy.
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.