True BusinessID Multi-Domain EV
If you need to secure multiple domains, go for GeoTrust's True BusinessID with EV Multi-Domain certificate for the ultimate security convenience which secures up to 100 domains on as many servers as you like*.
The certificate’s EV will protect your customers with strong encryption levels and give them the confidence they need to transact on your site, all thanks to the prominent green address bar.
EV will also keep your site out of the hands of phishers, making it impossible for your brand to be stolen and used in scams.
Benefits and features
- Extended Validation- The green address bar to boost customer confidence and improve conversion rates
- Secure up to 100 domains (1 primary domain and 4 SANs are already included in the base price)
- Secure domain.com for free when you order www.domain.com
- Unlimited server licensing
- $1,500,000 warranty
- Free and unlimited reissues
- Free GeoTrust True Site Seal, embedded with your company’s name and date/time stamp:
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you would spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from £379.00 to £331.50.
- Exclusive benefits from SSL247®, including unrivalled customer service from a dedicated account manager and a 30 day money-back guarantee
SSL247®: Official GeoTrust experts, just a phone call away
Speak with one of our accredited SSL specialists now to disucss your options and decide if the True BusinessID Multi-Domain EV certificate is right for your business. All of our consultants are SSE and SSE+ accredited. That means we're officially recognised as experts in the GeoTrust SSL range. Call (London office) .
Need some impartial advice?
If you can’t decide which SSL certificate is right for your business, call one of our helpful and friendly SSL experts now, on (London office).
When you call us, you won't be put on hold or have to put up with automated services – you’ll get through to a friendly SSL consultant who’ll be pleased to help. Our customer service is important to us and it’s important to our clients too, that’s why many go on to recommend us to their contacts – we've even received awards for our services and expertize.
*As long as servers use the same common name(s) in the certificate.
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.