Get Extended Validation for all your domains, sub-domains or IP addresses with the GlobalSign Extended SSL with SAN certificate.
When your customers see the green EV bar, they’ll have the confidence to transact on your site. And they’ll be right to have confidence. With the ExtendedSSL with SAN, you’ll know instantly if there’s any suspicious behaviour on your domains, thanks to this certificate’s free phishing detection and malware scanning services.
Benefits and features
- Extended Validation - The green address bar to boost customer confidence and improve conversion rates
- Secures up to 100 SANs (domains, subdomains, hostnames or IP addresses)
- A single certificate secures both www.domain.com and domain.com
- Free malware monitoring service for your domain secured by this certificate
- Free phishing detection alert service included with this certificate
- Universally works with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- Unlimited reissues
- Unlimited server licensing
- Free GlobalSign site seal:
- $1,500,000 warranty
- Get a Free Vulnerability scan for your domain. Contact us to find out more.
- Our 30 day money-back guarantee. That's an extra 23 days exclusive to SSL247® customers, on top of GlobalSign's basic 7 day guarantee
- Complimentary extras from SSL247® including a dedicated SSL specialist to help you choose and install your certificate. Our customers love our personal service, so much that many go on to recommend us to their own contact.
With EV, the browser address bar turns green and toggles between your company name and the name of the Certificate Authority that issued your SSL.
The phishing detection service
Many website owners have found that they are unsuspectingly providing facilities for phishing and some still are without knowing. Phishing alerts included with this certificate offers timely, professionally validated alerts if a phishing attack is deployed on a website. This system produces a continually updated phishing feed, which has blocked over 5 million phishing attacks since inception and is used by all of the main web browsers, ensuring websites are notified as soon as a phish is detected.
Does your business need the GlobalSign Extended SSL with SAN certificate?
Will this certificate meet your security needs? Find out now with a complimentary recommendation and quote from one of our friendly SSL specialists. Call .
Attention! Due to new policy requirements, SSL certificates with SAN can't secure local domains anymore. Please contact us or consult our blog for more information.
Find out if this certificate is right for your business
Our SSL specialists are on hand with impartial and expert SSL advice.
"GlobalSign is pleased to be able to work alongside the SSL247 team... Without a doubt, SSL247 is a leader in its field."Henry Krumins, GlobalSign Sales Director EMEA
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.