Get your organisation authenticated and your website secured with up to 256-bit SSL encryption from GlobalSign and SSL247®.
Not only will the OrganisationSSL certificate show your customers that your business is legitimate and trustworthy, it also comes with extra security features as standard including free phishing alerts, helping you do more to protect your online data.
Benefits and features
- Organisation validation
- Unlimited server licensing
- Free and unlimited replacements for certificate’s lifetime
- $1,250,000 warranty
- A single certificate secures both www.domain.com and domain.com
- Free GlobalSign site seal:
- Our 30 day money-back guarantee. That's an extra 23 days exclusive to SSL247® customers, on top of GlobalSign's basic 7 day guarantee
- Other exclusive extras, including a personal SSL specialist who will manage your account and help you install your certificate
Does your business need the GlobalSign Organisation SSL certificate?
Speak to one of our SSL specialists and find out if this certificate is right for your business. As consultants, our advice is completely impartial, and as the UK’s leading SSL experts, our service is unrivalled. Call now on .
Do your customers need a more obvious sign of security?
To give your customers an unquestionable and immediate sign that they are on a secure site, you need a certificate with Extended Validation to activate the green address bar.
Need a quote or some impartial advice?
Our customer service is what makes us different. It's important to us and it's important to our clients too. That's why many go on to recommend SSL247® to their contacts. Try us out for yourself today. We'd be delighted to help you find the right SSL certificate for your business.
You might also want to visit our wizard which will recommend a SSL certificate for you in minutes.
"GlobalSign is pleased to be able to work alongside the SSL247® team... Without a doubt, SSL247® is a leader in its field." Henry Krumins, GlobalSign Sales Director EMEA
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.