Get organisational vetting and secure up to 100 SANs (domains, subdomains, hostnames or IP addresses) with up to 256-bit SSL encryption.
The GlobalSign Organisation SSL with SAN certificate offers better security than a OrganizationSSL Wildcard (including mobile compatibility) and more assurance than a DomainSSL with SAN, and it comes with a free GlobalSign site seal.
Attention! Due to new policy requirements, SSL certificates with SAN can't secure local domains anymore. Please contact us or consult our blog for more information.
Benefits and features
- Organisation Validation - Validates your company and domain name, providing double trust for visitors
- Multi-domain, multi-subdomain, multi-hostname, multi-IP address SSL
- A single certificate secures both www.domain.com and domain.com
- Free phishing detection alert service included with this certificate
- Free and unlimited replacements for certificate’s lifetime
- Free and unlimited server licencing
- Free GlobalSign site seal to enhance customer confidence:
- Universally works with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- Get a Free Vulnerability scan for your domain. Contact us to find out more.
- $1,250,000 warranty against misissuance
- Our 30 day money-back guarantee. That's an extra 23 days exclusive to SSL247® customers, on top of GlobalSign's basic 7 day guarantee
- Complimentary extras from SSL247®. These include a personal account manager and a MySSL® online account
NOTE: Any OrganisationSSL certificate ordered from GlobalSign through SSL247® is compatible with ECC encryption.
If you order an OrganisationSSL certificate through us you can request the stronger and faster ECC cryptography.
Find out if you need the GlobalSign OrganisationSSL with SAN certificate
It’s important you choose the right SSL, and our SSL specialists are on hand to help you decide if this certificate is a good match for your business. Just call for a complimentary recommendation and quote.
Do you need a more prominent sign of security?
If it’s important your clients and customers feel instantly at ease on your sites, you need a certificate with Extended Validation. EV activates the green address bar in customers’ browsers, and gives instant reassurance of the site’s security. We recommend the ExtendedSSL with SAN.
The phishing detection service
Many website owners have found that they are unsuspectingly providing facilities for phishing and some still are without knowing. Phishing alerts included with this certificate offers timely, professionally validated alerts if a phishing attack is deployed on a website. This system produces a continually updated phishing feed, which has blocked over 5 million phishing attacks since inception and is used by all of the main web browsers, ensuring websites are notified as soon as a phish is detected.
Need an expert opinion?
SSL247® is the UK’s leading SSL specialist. Our SSL experts are highly trained in both SSL certificates and customer service, and our clients seem to appreciate it. In fact, lots of our new customers are recommended to us by our existing clients.
"GlobalSign is pleased to be able to work alongside the SSL247 team... Without a doubt, SSL247 is a leader in its field."Henry Krumins, GlobalSign Sales Director EMEA
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.