If you need SSL security for testing or internal use, this is the SSL certificate for you.
Unlike the RapidSSL, the RapidSSL Pro comes with reissuance support. So if you need help reinstalling your certificate (and many of our clients do), we’ll be on hand with specialist technical support to get you back up and running in no time at all.
Benefits and features
- Ideal for internal/testing environments
- Domain validation
- Free and unlimited replacement certificates, along with dedicated reissuance support
- Additional server licences at no extra cost
- $10,000 warranty
- SSL247 exclusives, including our 30 day money-back guarantee, a personal account manager and a MySSL® account
- You have the option of using the SHA-2 algorithm (encryption of 256-bits) instead of SHA-1 (encryption of 160-bits). Click here to find out more.
SSL247: Accredited RapidSSL experts, here to help
At SSL247®, all our staff are SSE and SSE+ accredited - officially recognised specialists in the RapidSSL range. We're here with our impartial, expert advice to help you decide if the RapidSSL Pro certificate is right for your business. You can speak to one of our friendly SSL consultants now on .
Do you need external SSL security?
If you have clients, customers or suppliers who need to benefit from your SSL security, take a look at our GeoTrust range. SSL certificates from GeoTrust are also mobile compatible – the RapidSSL Pro certificate is not.
Unsure which SSL certificate is right for your business?
Our team of accredited SSL experts are on hand to help you find the right SSL certificate for your business or project.
When you call, you won't be put on hold and there will be no automated service. You'll get through to a friendly member of our team who'll be pleased to help. Our customer service is important to us and it’s important to our clients too. That’s why many go on to recommend us to their contacts.
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.