Secure your customers’ personal information and increase your click-through and conversion rates, with the Symantec Secure Site certificate.
With the Norton secured seal from Symantec – the world-leader in online trust – your customers will know they’re in safe hands and thanks to seal-in-search technology, clients will know from the minute you pop up in their search engines too – positioning you above your competition even in search results.
The Secure Site certificate comes with seal-in-search technology as standard, displaying the world's number one mark of trust - the Norton Secured Seal - next to your URL in search engine results.
Benefits and features:
- Drive traffic to your site and reduce abandoned transactions, with Symantec seal-in-search technology
- Free Norton secured seal
- Daily malware scanning to inspire even more trust, and avoid your site being blacklisted by search engines
- Organization validation
- Free lifetime replacements of your Symantec Secure Site certificate
- Universally works with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- $1,500,000 warranty
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you would spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from £233.00 to £179.50
- Exclusive benefits from SSL247®, including a personal SSL expert, a 30-day money back guarantee and a MySSL® account. Contact us today to find out more
SSL247® are official experts on the Secure Site certificate
Each of our SSL consultants is an accredited expert on the Secure Site certificate, and the rest of the Symantec range. Contact us now for impartial SSL advice and find out if this certificate is right for you.
Need stronger security and more assurance for your customers?
To maximise confidence in your site, go for a certificate with Extended Validation and show your customers the green address bar of trust. EV is preferred by 93% of online shoppers. For both maximum assurance and encryption, choose the Secure Site Pro EV.
The green EV 'bar of trust' - preferred by 93% of online shoppers
Why choose Symantec?
When reputation matters, our clients choose Symantec (formerly VeriSign) to secure their data and enhance trust in their businesses. Simply by associating your business with Symantec and, even better, displaying its mark of trust – the Norton Secured Seal – on your website, you’ll boost customer confidence. And more confidence means more sales.
Need some unbiased SSL advice?
As the UK's leading SSL consultants, and SSE/SSE+ accredited experts, SSL247® offers unrivaled and impartial SSL advice. Get our SSL recommendations for your business - and find out why so many of our customers go on to recommend us to their colleagues, contacts and friends.
If it's a quick recommendation you're after, please visit our wizard.
"Symantec works with partners who have experience, professionalism and a track record of excellent customer service. SSL247® exceeds all of our requirements in these areas." Cathal Moyne, Symantec
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.