Give all visitors to your site the best encryption available, with the Thawte SGC Supercert.
By forcing older browsers to step up to a higher level of strong encryption (a minimum of 128-bit and up to 256-bit), SGC will keep all your online transactions secure and your customers’ personal data safe.
As well as SGC, the Supercert comes with organisation validation. When visitors click on your free site seal, they’ll see that your company has been endorsed by one of today’s leading certificate authorities: Thawte.
Benefits and features
- A minimum of 128-bit strong encryption, and up to 256-bit
- Organisation validation
- Free unlimited replacements for the lifetime of your certificate
- $1,250,000 warranty
- Universal mobile and browser compatibility
- Unrivalled service, from SSL247. This includes personal account management, our 30-day money back guarantee and a MySSL® account
- You have the option of using the SHA-2 algorithm (encryption of 256-bits) instead of SHA-1 (encryption of 160-bits). Click here to find out more.
- A free Thawte Trusted Site Seal, displaying your company’s name:
SSL247 is an expert on Thawte SSL and the SGC Supercert
SSL247 is the UK's leading SSL consultants and SSE/SSE+ accredited specialists, officially recognised as experts on all certificates within the Thawte range. We're here to help you choose the right certificate for your site, and keep your business and your customers secure. You can contact us now, for impartial SSL advice, on .
Might your customers need more assurance?
Your visitors need to feel safe on your site, and there is no better sign of security than Extended Validation (EV). That’s why less shopping carts are abandoned on sites secured by EV. For ultimate assurance, choose the SSL Web Server EV.
How SGC guarantees strong encryption?
Need some help?
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.