With its global reputation, Thawte is the SSL provider of choice in more than 240 countries. Boost security and confidence in your organisation by securing your website with a Thawte SSL123 Certificate. This domain validation certificate is issued in just 10 minutes, giving you instant encryption of up to 256-bit.
This certificate ensures information is kept private between your web server and your clients web browser. And displaying a trusted Thawte Site Seal on your website will give visitors a clear sign that your company's domain has been validated, boosting user confidence.
What you'll get from your Thawte SSL123 Cert
- A minimum of 40-bit encryption, and up to 256-bit
- Domain validation
- Free unlimited replacements for the lifetime of your certificate
- Up to a $500,000 warranty
- Over 99% browser compatibility
- Secures a single domain name (FQDN)
- No paperwork required!
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you would spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from £100.00 to £87.50
Benefits exclusive to SSL247® customers
- Unrivalled service, including personalised account management from a friendly SSL consultant
- A 30-day money back guarantee
- A MySSL® account, a free password-protected portal for easy and efficient management of all your SSL certs
- Highly recommended customer service and technical support
SSL247®: Official Thawte experts
SSL247® is the UK's leading SSL consultancy firm. All our staff members are SSE/SSE+ accredited and we're officially recognised as Web Security Specialists on all certificates within the Thawte range. We're here to help you choose the right certificate for your site, and keep your business and your customers secure.
Need some help?
Need a hand deciding if the Thawte SSL123 Cert is the right certificate for you? Simply visit our FREE SSL wizard or contact our highly recommended team for unbiased SSL advice
0203 143 4120
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.