Get the absolute best in SSL and boost your sales with the Symantec (formerly VeriSign) Secure Site Pro EV certificate. Quite simply, there is no better SSL certificate in the world today.
EV certificates have been found to boost sales and conversion rates, paying for themselves time and time again.
Benefits and features
- Extended Validation
- A free Norton Secured Seal and seal-in-search technology, helping you stand out from your competitors in search engine results
- Daily website malware scanning and Vulnerability Assessment
- Unlimited free replacements and reissues
- Universally works with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- $1,750,000 warranty
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you would spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from £809 to £672.50
- You have the option of using the SHA-2 algorithm (encryption of 256-bits) instead of SHA-1 (encryption of 160-bits). Click here to find out more.
- Unrivalled customer service, including a free security assessment and an SSL recommendation tailored to your business' needs. Plus our 30-day money back guarantee and other benefits exclusive to SSL247 customers.
- Contact us to find out more
Thanks to Seal-in-Search technology, Symantec's Norton Secured Seal will be displayed next to your url in search engine results.
SSL247® are official experts on the Secure Site EV certificate
Find out if your business needs the Symantec Secure Site Pro EV certificate by speaking to one of our accredited - and very friendly - SSL consultants today.
See also our Case Study : Download our PDF How Symantec EV Certificates brings confidence and more revenue to your customers
Includes new Vulnerability Assessment
All our Symantec SSL certificates now come with a built-in Vulnerability Assessment as standard. Strengthening your website’s security, the Vulnerability Assessment identifies and quickly fixes the most critical vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers. This, added to the many other outstanding security features from Symantec, will give you the most secure SSL solution in the world today. Contact us to find out more.
And from November 2013 onwards, the RSA, DSA and ECC option...
Provide your customers and visitors faster connections and safer sessions for no extra charge. Symantec are rolling out a new form of cryptography, Elliptic Curve Cryptography, at the end of 2013. With shorter key lengths, ECC uses up less bandwidth, rendering it perfect for increased mobile and tablet use. It's also 12 times stronger than its predecessor, RSA cryptography, with 256-bit ECC the equivalent of 3072-bit RSA.
You will even have the option to combine ECC with RSA or DSA, another new cryptography method, for multiple layers of SSL encryption. DSA or Digital Signature Algorithm performs the same as RSA yet uses an alternate method for signing and encryption. You can also combine RSA and DSA to ensure your ecosystem is able to reach everyone you do business with. DSA is also more in tune with government requirements, making it easier to keep up with changes in regulations.
Call us today for more information regarding any of the encryption methods available to you or visit our blog for greater detail about ECC. You can also download the ECC fact sheet created by our partner Symantec.
Need impartial SSL advice before buying?
We are Europe's leading SSL consultants, and our SSE/SSE+ accredited experts are here to provide you with impartial SSL advice and an outstanding range of SSL certificates for your business.
We're sure you'll be pleased with our service. We get lots of compliments on it - and, perhaps the best compliment of all, we get lots of new customers purely from word-of-mouth.
"Symantec works with partners who have experience, professionalism and a track record of excellent customer service. SSL247® exceeds all of our requirements in these areas." Cathal Moyne, Symantec
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.