|Product name||Common name||Term||Price||Saving|
Symantec is the number one source of online trust and security in the world.
A Symantec SSL certificate will give your business SSL security that goes way above and beyond the benefits of other SSL certificates. That's because each of our Symantec certificates comes with extra industry-leading features as standard. Features that will give you today's best SSL protection AND, at the same time, enhance your business too.
SSL247 - officially recognised as Symantec experts
Whichever one of our friendly SSL consultants you speak to, you can rest assured they'll be an expert in all certificates from the Symantec (formerly VeriSign) range. That's because our entire team are SSE and SSE+ accredited - Symantec Sales Experts/Symantec Sales Experts Plus. Contact us on for an assessment of your business' security needs and expert SSL advice.
Find out what Symantec have to say about us here.
What a Symantec SSL certificate will do for your business:
- Simply from being associated with the Symantec name, online consumers will have more confidence in your site. That's the power of Symantec - the most trusted, most recognised online brand.
- Symantec's NORTONSEAL will give customers confidence to transact on your site. 94% of online consumers say they’re more likely to continue with an online purchase when they see Symantec's site seal, compared to other trust seals*.
- Seal-in-Search technology displays the Norton Secured Seal next to your url in search engine results, helping you to stand out from competitors and driving new business to your website.
- Daily malware scanning will protect your customers and stop your site being blacklisted by search engines.
- Weekly vulnerability assessments of public-facing pages, to identify weaknesses that hackers can exploit. Included with Symantec Secure Site Pro, Secure Site EV and Secure Site Pro EV.
- Symantec Secure Site Pro and Secure Site Pro EV certificates now come with Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) at no extra cost, providing increased security and faster load times - ideal for mobile devices
- Are you looking for a quicker way to issue OV certificates? Discover Symantec's feature: Ready Issuance. This exclusive feature will enhance the authentication phase during the ordering process.
*U.S. Online Consumer Study, February 2011
Do you need Symantec SSL?
Find out if your business needs Symantec security by getting in touch with our friendly, accredited SSL consultants