PositiveSSL Certificates (Powered by Sectigo)
Affordable access to basic encryption
SSL247®: Official PositiveSSL and Sectigo experts
PositiveSSL is a subsidiary of Sectigo (Formerly Comodo CA). With over 20 years of experience, Sectigo is considered one of the major brands when it comes to online security. Sectigo and PositiveSSL's reputation extends worldwide and will immediately boost customer confidence in your website. The Sectigo Trust Seal that comes with your SSL certificate is an instant sign of security for visitors to your site.
What you'll get from your PositiveSSL certificate from SSL247®:
- A range of certificates to cover all your needs: from PositiveSSL to Positive SSL Wildcard and Positive SSL Multi-Domain
- Up to 250 domains secured on one single certificate with PositiveSSL Multi-Domain
- Unlimited server licences for all products
- Up to 256-bit SSL encryption, compatible with all browsers, operating systems, applications and devices
- The ECC (Elliptic Curve Cryptography) algorithm, an encryption method that offers faster and more secure connections, is available at no extra charge and is suitable for mobile devices (smartphones, tablets…). Contact us to find out more.
- Up to a $1,500,000 warranty
- Our 30 day money-back guarantee
- A free security assessment, a MySSL® account and full dedicated account management
Choosing the right SSL Certificate
SSL247 are official Platinum Partners with Sectigo, including PositiveSSL and EnterpriseSSL. This means that you can always contact one of our accredited consultants for more information or personalised, expert advice on which product is the best option for securing your business.
Sectigo Trust Seal
The Sectigo Trust Seal can be added to communicate to users that browsing your website is secure, verify that transactions are encrypted and any personal information collected is secure.
The Comodo TrustLogo has now been replaced with the Sectigo Trust Seal.
Discover our range of PositiveSSL certificates
Would you like to know more about PositiveSSL, EnterpriseSSL or Sectigo?
SSL247® are certified Sectigo Platinum Partners, and experts in PositiveSSL, EnterpriseSSL and Sectigo web security solutions. If you need help to decide which is the right certificate for your business, you can try our wizard or contact us directly to speak to one of our accredited consultants for more information and personalised advice: