What are the steps in creating a Certificate Signing Request for Mailtraq?
In order to generate a CSR on Mailtraq, please follow these steps.
1. Start the Service Manager.
2. Click HTTPS Secure Web Service.
3. Go to the SSL Certificate tab.
4. Click Certificate Manager.
5. Click New Certificate and then Generate a Certificate Signing Request.
6. Fill in the required details about your company:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
7. Copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.