How to use my Digital ID to digitally sign your emails with Microsoft Outlook 2001 for Mac ?
To install your Personal ID certificate and sign your emails with Microsoft Outlook 2001 for Mac, please follow these instructions:
Install your Certificate
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook.
2. Go to Tools > Options and choose the tab Security.
3. To define your security settings and to specify which certificate you wish to use you need to define your default security settings. Click Settings...button.
4. You can create various security settings. The Digital Signature settings allow you to choose the certificate you wish to use for signing your emails. Click Choose... button and select your Personal ID certificate.
5. Click OK.
6. To change the default encryption/signing settings, click OK... button to receive the following screen:
7. You can now digitally sign/encrypt your email messages!