What is the installation of the SSL Certificate for Lotus Domino 6.0, 7.0 or 8.0?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Lotus Domino 6.0, 7.0 or 8.0.
You will have to install your Intermediate Certificate and then your SSL Certificate to the key ring.
1. Get your Intermediate Certificate. Copy and paste the contents to a .crt file by using a text editor software.
2. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
3. In the Domino Server Certificate Administration, choose Install Trusted root Certificate into Key Ring.
4. Enter the file name that you select when generating your CSR. Import your Intermediate Certificate (from step 1).
5. Go to Install Certificate into Key Ring.
6. Enter the name of the key ring and import your SSL certificate (from step 2).