What are the steps to set up SSL Certificate for Lotus Domino 5.0?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Lotus Domino 5.0:
Install the Intermediate Certificate
1. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into a .crt file by using a text editor.
2. Open the Server Certificate Admin database and click View and Edit Key Rings.
3. Click Select Key Ring to Display and enter your server's key ring file.
4. Click Create Key Rings & Certificates option in the Server Certificate Admin database.
5. Click Install Trusted Root Certificate into Key Ring.
6. Enter the server's key ring file name in the Key Ring Information section.
7. In the Certificate Label field, enter the the name of your CA.
8. Return to the Domino Server Certificate Admin document. Paste your Intermediate Certificate from step 1 into the Certificate from Clipboard area.
9. Click the Merge Trusted root Certificate into Key Ring button.
Install your SSL Certificate
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. In Notes, from the Administration Panel, click System Databases and choose Open Domino Server Certificate Administration on the local machine.
3. Click Install Certificate into Key Ring.
4. Enter the file name for the key ring that will store this certificate. You created this key ring file when you created the CSR.
5. Either copy and paste your certificate in Certificate Source or select your certificate file.
6. Click Merge Certificate into Key Ring.
7. Enter the password for the server key ring file and click OK to approve the merge.