What have I to do to implement a SSL Certificate for F5 FirePass?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on F5 FirePass:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. In the Admin Console, click Server.
3. Go to Security and hit Certificates.
4. Click Install and near the bottom of your screen, press Add new certificate.
5. Copy and paste your SSL certificate (from step 1) in Paste the new certificate in the PEM format (for Apache + mod_ssl) here:
6. Copy and paste the contents of your Private Key (generated with your CSR) in Paste the corresponding cryptographic key in PEM format here:
Note: In the password field below, enter the password you chose when you generated your CSR.
6. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy the contents in Optionally, put your intermediate certificate chain here:
7. Click Go!