How to succesfully perform the installation of a SSL Certificate for Novell I-Chain?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Novell I-Chain:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into inter.crt file by using a text editor software (such as Notepad or Wordpad).
3. Download the Trusted Root of your CA.
4. In the iChain Admin GUI, click Home, Certificate Maintenance and select the Certificate Name.
5. Click on Store Certificate. Copy and paste your certificates in the following fields:
- CA Certificate Contents = Trusted Root (step 3)
- Intermediate Certificate Contents = Intermediate Certificate (step 2)
- Server Certificate Contents = SSL Certificate (step 1)
6. Click Create and Apply.