What do I need to know to install a SSL Certificate for Sun ONE ?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Sun ONE:
Install the Intermediate Certificate
1. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy the contents.
2. Select the server instance to manage and click Manage.
2. Click Security and Install Certificate. Select Server Certificate Chain.
3. Enter a Certificate Name and the key pair file password. Select Message text.
4. Paste the contents of the intermediate certificate (from step 1) into the box and click OK.
5. Click Add Server Certificate.
6. Do not shutdown and restart the server.
Install the SSL Certificate
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy it (include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Select the This Server option.
3. Enter the key pair file password.
4. Enter a Certificate Name. Select Message text.
5. Paste the certificate text (from step 1) into the box and click OK.
6. Click Add Server Certificate.
7. You will a warning that changes require a shutdown. Click OK.
8. Click OK and restart your server.