How to install a SSL Certificate for webMethods Integration Server 4.6?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on webMethods Integration Server 4.6:
Import your SSL Certificate
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .txt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Convert the file to DER format using the Certificate Toolkit utility or MSIE.
3. Save the file into the /config directory.
4. In the IS Admin interface, go to Security / Certificates section.
5. Edith the Certificate Settings.
6. Select your .der SSL Certificate located in /config (from step 3).
7. Save changes.
Enable SSL Port
1. Go to Security / Ports section.
2. Click Add Port.
3. Choose webMethodsHTTPS and type in 443 for the port.
4. Click on the No under the enable section for Port 443.
5. Click OK on the popup to enable the port.
6. This will allow you to only connect using HTTPS.