Videos & Webinars
Guilty until proven innocent? Zero Trust in Practice
CTO of Sectigo PKI, Jason Soroko, joins the teissTalk podcast
- Overcoming the obstacles to rolling out Zero Trust across your organisation
- Does the expanded remote workforce, and attack surface, change the necessity of Zero Trust in your organisation?
- Beyond Zero Trust: Proactively monitoring for threat activity and Zero Trust's impact on supply chain risk
8 April, 2021
How can you and your company stay safe whilst working from home?
Loic Castel, our pentest team leader, will present the case study of a real cyber-attack that took place during containment, how the quarantine situation contributed to it (or even caused it) and the measures you can apply now to ensure the security of your business while working from home.
- Case study of a proven intrusion during lockdown
- 5 remediation steps to apply now
10 July, 2020
Securing Remote Workers Through PKI
Join one of our most trusted partners, Sectigo, as PKI experts Jason Soroko and Tim Callan discuss the effects of the current pandemic on IT operations and the key role PKI can play in securing this new environment.
- What risks you potentially face from malicious actors
- How PKI can help secure your remote workforce
- Audience questions answered by the hosts
8 June, 2020
Social Engineering – When fishers meet COVID-19
In this webinar, our pentest team leader, Loïc Castel, will present a real case of a phishing attempt organized and carried out by his team. 30% of the recipients fell into the trap so book your seat now to find out what Loïc and his team did, how they did it and what measures you can take to protect you.
- Real case of a phishing attempt
- Measures you can take to protect you
30 April, 2020
Red team – tools & methodology: How I met your most sensitive data
During 'Red team – tools & methodology – How I met your most sensitive data' our pentest team leader will explain how Red Team services are conducted and how they can help identify vulnerabilities in your security.
- Red team methodology (Discovery, External, Physical, Persistence, etc.)
- Live demonstration of red team tools
24 Jan, 2020
Incident Response #2: How to detect and identify the threat
Incident Response #2: How to detect and identify the threat - developing upon the first webinar, we focus closely on how threats can be detected and categorised.
- Common methodologies and tools to trace & catch a threat, featuring case studies of real-life examples.
- Best practices and tips to make this phase easier.
23 Oct, 2019
Incident Response: When You're Hacked
'Incident Response - what to do when you've been hacked' - the webinar discusses the immediate steps you can take in the event of an attack and how to prepare for such an attack, ensuring damage to compromised systems is minimised.
- An introduction to common IT security threats (phishing, server compromising, global network compromising) and how these situations can manifest.
- Best reaction if your assets have been compromised or when there is a doubt.
24 Sep, 2019
Agile vs Standard Pentetration Testing
Penetration testing is an important process for an organisation looking to audit their security processes and ensure their systems are secure. Find our more in our exclusive webinar.
- What is agile penetration testing and how it compares to a standard test
- How SSL247 plans to introduce agile penetration testing into our services.
- Q&A session with Loic Castel, our pentest team leader
7 Aug, 2019
Live Hacking of IoT Devices
A live-hacking demonstration of medical IoT devices performed by one of our CREST accredited registered testers, Loic Castel. Innovations in IoT have taken great strides to improve user experience, but to what extent can the security of these devices be compromised and what steps can be taken to secure them?
- Our approach to discovering and exploiting security flaws on IoT devices
- Live-hacking demonstrations and explanations of the impact
- Conclusion and proposals on how secure an IoT should be in the future
18 Jun, 2019