Videos & Webinars
Incident Response 2: How to detect and identify the threat
Developing on our Incident Response series. Register for 'Incident Response Part #2 : How to detect and identify the threat' where we will focus closely on how cyber threats can be detected and categorised.
- Methods and tools to trace & catch a threat, featuring real-life case studies.
- Best practice and tips from our CREST accredited pentest team leader.
23 Oct, 2019
Incident Response: When You're Hacked
'Incident Response - what to do when you've been hacked' - the webinar discusses the immediate steps you can take in the event of an attack and how to prepare for such an attack, ensuring damage to compromised systems is minimised.
- An introduction to common IT security threats (phishing, server compromising, global network compromising) and how these situations can manifest.
- Best reaction if your assets have been compromised or when there is a doubt.
24 Sep, 2019
Agile vs Standard Pentetration Testing
Penetration testing is an important process for an organisation looking to audit their security processes and ensure their systems are secure. Find our more in our exclusive webinar.
- What is agile penetration testing and how it compares to a standard test
- How SSL247 plans to introduce agile penetration testing into our services.
- Q&A session with Loic Castel, our pentest team leader
7 Aug, 2019
Live Hacking of IoT Devices
A live-hacking demonstration of medical IoT devices performed by one of our CREST accredited registered testers, Loic Castel. Innovations in IoT have taken great strides to improve user experience, but to what extent can the security of these devices be compromised and what steps can be taken to secure them?
- Our approach to discovering and exploiting security flaws on IoT devices
- Live-hacking demonstrations and explanations of the impact
- Conclusion and proposals on how secure an IoT should be in the future
18 Jun, 2019